Church schedule permitting, rooms in the church may be rented by calling the church office, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. (During non-business hours, no one is there to answer your call and the building is locked) The church has the right to refuse any applicant. A non-church member may rent the facility for $350. A $100 fee is required at the time of booking as well as a completed rental agreement form. The balance of $250 is due 30 days prior to the scheduled event. Please Note a portion of the $100 deposit may be refundable, we will however charge $10 per hour to have a representative there to oversee the facility. There will also be a $10 per hour fee if custodian services are necessary to clean up after your event.
The rules for using church rooms are as follows:
· Rooms available are the Parlor, the Gathering Area, classrooms, sanctuary and fellowship hall (The capacity of the
hall is 170 people. We have 22 8-foot tables which seat 8
· A church member/custodian will be present during short-term rentals to assist non-members with building matters
and guide you through the clean-up process. A fee of $10.00 per hour will be paid to this person and deducted from
· No alcoholic beverages are permitted on church property.
· Smoking is not permitted in any area of the building. Receptacles have been provided outside the building on the
Chester Street entrance for cigarette butts.
· All liquids (including ice) should be disposed of before cups, plates, etc. are placed in the trash containers.
· Trash must be put in the appropriate trash bags (30 gallon) and removed from the building at the close of the event.
Trash containers are located in the parking lot to the left of the Chester Street door.
· All equipment (including tables and chairs) must be returned to their proper place.
· All lights must be turned off and all outside doors must be securely closed and locked when you leave.
· Damage or lost items/equipment will be charged to your deposit.
· Short-term Rental Fees:
· Refundable Deposit (from members, non-members and employees) with application. $100.00
Rental Fee (Due 1 month before the event) $250.00
Custodian Fee (will be taken out of deposit, if necessary) $10.00/hr.